Friday, December 14, 2007

My European Trip! Part 4.

When I left off, I had just spent my afternoon at the Musee Rodin. From there, I went to meet up with Holly & Lucia at Place de la Concorde. I had a little time before I met up with them & saw this other square a few blocks away, so I took a quick walk.
I saw this really interesting spire. It seemed to have the entire history of France carved into it in a spiral. Presumably for maintenance, there's a door in the bottom & a catwalk around the top, but it's not open to the public. Too bad...I could've used some more stairs to climb!
Ok, I'll admit I snuck this picture. She was posing for someone else. Let me tell you something about Paris that you may not know: This was the least attractive woman I saw in the city the entire time I was there. "But," I hear you cry. "She's gorgeous!" Yeah. She is.

No comments: